Careers at ATI
Join the ATI Team
ATI is seeking hard working and honest people to help us meet the needs of our customers. We offer flexible career opportunities and have a training program that is second to none. You will work with great people in a team oriented environment that becomes like family. We provide competitive pay, insurance, vacation, and a 401k plan. We invite you to look around on our web site to see if ATI would be a good fit for you. Even if you do not see an opening on our site now, we encourage you to submit an application for future review if you meet our hiring requirements (listed below).
- Shop Foreman
For operators, no experience necessary - will train. As an ATI operator you for the most part are your own boss. It is just you and your equipment going from job to job.
Hiring Requirements: To be eligible for employment at ATI, you must
- possess a valid driver license (CDL preferred),
- have a clean background check,
- pass a physical, and
- pass pre-hire and ongoing random drug screenings
1. Download and complete the PDF Job Application form.
2. Email the application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org