Testimonials and Awards
Thank you and Aggregate Technologies for being a key player in the successful complete of the Lake Charles Regional Airport Main Runway Renovation. The airport runway was in dire need of updating, and this was its first major runway renovation since opening. With a tight schedule of only 90 days, owners and engineers doubted the project could be done. Not only did your outstanding team or workers and support personnel get the job done (over 20,000 lf of 12″ saw cutting in good weather and bad) but the main runway opened for business 12 days ahead of schedule with no accidents, first aids or recordable. Our early completion can be directly related to your companies’ ability ‘to get-in and get-out’.Thank you,
The work and effort put forward by Aggregate Technologies was an integral part of the success experienced on this project [The Methodist Hospital Dunn Hybrid Operating Room]. The creativity and planning put into the methods utilized to saw cut sections of exterior precast panels allowed for the removal of the precast sections to be performed during normal business hours, all while keeping the existing operating rooms directly adjacent to the project operational. The Owner was never forced to shut down or suspend operations during the course of your work.
Aggregate Technologies’ ability to work with the unusual logistical challenges is also to be commended (moving pieces of precast up one story with a cable hoist, across a roof, and then down a three story cable hoist to a dumpster). The challenges were numerous, the work area was sensitive. Aggregate Technologies willingness to work with Vaughn Construction to face and conquer those challenges assisted in realizing a successful project for the owner.
On behalf of LVI, Satterfield and Pontikes Construction and Cypress Fairbanks ISD we all would like to offer our thanks and commend the entire Aggregate Technologies team for the work performed at the Arnold Middle School. Your team’s response, approach and attention to safety is really appreciated on this complex and dangerous assignment.
LVI Facility Services Inc.
GREAT JOB TEAM!!
Thanks for your team’s diligence and extreme focus in getting us through all of our core drilling. Special thanks to your expert field technician, Caylon who remained focused throughout the entire activity; in keeping us from having to repair or replace any of the post tension cables that were so difficult to identify exact locations. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Craig J. Glenn
I would like to thank you for the excellence in performance and service that Aggregate Technologies has shown on my past and current construction projects. Not only has Aggregate Technologies been available to service our normal and advanced schedule needs, but you have been able to mobilize on short notice to meet those critical project needs; which seem to be all to familiar in today’s market. These short notice mobilizations have saved me time, not only on the schedule but time as it relates to lost production (money) and ultimately allows me to maintain my construction schedule. You have also been able to fill the shortcomings of your competitors when they are unable to meet the needs of other project subcontractors. Your mindset to stay at the cutting edge of technology is another great attribute to your company. I have had several projects where your approach to the project was “out of the box”. This approach not only brought the project within the owner’s budget constraints ultimately making the project feasible, but it also saved me time and money on the project. This has set the ‘bar’ of performance very high and most of your competitors are unwilling to raise their service level to that height. This willingness to do whatever it takes for your customers is priceless. ln short, you have taken no shortcuts in performance, service, safety or state of the art technology and that value is passed directly onto your customers (general contractors) which allows us to deliver the first class, safe, on time, on budget projects to our owners.
Thanks for the service your company provided. Your excellent work has allowed me to stay on schedule. On a personal note I was very impressed with Emerson, if I could have moved a little quicker I would have cloned him.
Aggregate Technologies, Inc. worked for us at the Motiva Expansion CEP Project this past year without injury and with great professionalism. They worked well with our project team and gave us quality service while staying on schedule. Most importantly, they did this without harm to employees or equipment, and there were no environmental issues.
- HCA 2022 Houston Contractors Association Safety Award
- HCA 2022 Houston Contractors Assocation Safety Excellence Award
- ABC 2021 Top Performers - Specialty Contractors
- ABC 2019 Excellence in Construction - Houston Chapter for I-10 bridge repair after Tropical Storm Imelda
- ABC 2019 Diamond Award for Harbor Island Existing Dock Demolition
- AGC 2019 First Place Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Award (CSEA)
- ABC 2018 Eagle Award by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) for emergency bridge repair after Hurricane Harvey
- ABC 2018 Excellence in Construction - Houston Chapter
- AGC 2017 Associated General Contractors, Houston - Excellence in Safety Award
- ABC 2016 Eagle Award by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) for wire sawing for Port of Houston Wharf 10 Expansion
- ABC 2016 Excellence in Construction - Houston Chapter
- Best Places to Work - Houston Business Journal 2016
- HCA Safety Award 2016
- ABC 2015 Pyramid Award for the Lakewood Church Fifth Floor Renovation by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- ABC 2015 National Safety Merit Award by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC).
- ABC 2015 Excellence in Construction - Houston Chapter for precast panel cutting and removal Lakewood Church Fifth Floor Renovation
- AGC First Place -Specialty Division 100,000–300,000 Work Hour Category by General Contractors of America (AGC) – Willis Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA)
- ABC 2014 Eagle Award and National Merit Safety Award by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- ABC 2011 Eagle Award and the National Safety Excellence Award by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- ABC 2014 Excellence in Construction Award Houston Chapter for precast panel cutting and removal G.T. "Mickey" Leland Federal Building Renovation
- ABC National Safety Merit Award 2013-2015
- AGC Houston Safety Excellence Award 2014, 2011, 2009
- HCA Safety Award 2013
- AQC Accredited 2009-2012
- ABC STEP Diamond Award 2012-2017, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- ABC STEP Platinum Award 2009-2011, 2018, 2019
- AGC Specialty Subcontractor Award 2009
- ABC 2009 Excellence in Construction Award Houston Chapter
- Cut and removal of 10,000 precast driven piles to proper elevation with ATI patented cutting system - Motiva CEP Expansion
- ABC 2008 Excellence in Construction Award Houston Chapter/National Removal of collapsed and submerged concrete railroad trestle - Port of Corpus Christi